Hockey Competition – Win a £100 Grays Voucher
20% Off Unique Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is a £100 voucher that can be spent on (in stock) Grays items on www.directsportseshop.co.uk
2. The prize draw is open from 20/08/2018 (12 noon) until 15/09/2018 (12 noon).
3. The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date it is issued.
4. In order to be entered into the prize draw, you must spend £60 or more on Grays items (excluding delivery costs) per order on either www.directsportseshop.co.uk
5. Multiple entries are allowed provided you spend £60 or more per transaction on Grays items.
6. One winner will be chosen at random and notified of their win by the email address they provided when placing their order.
7. The winner will have 72 hours to respond to our email confirming their win, to accept the prize, or the prize will be forfeited, and another winner chosen.
8. No cash or alternative prize will be provided.
9. If the winner decides to purchase an item less than the value of the voucher, no change will be given.
10. Direct Sports reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
11. If you would prefer not to be entered into the competition and you have spent £60 or more on Grays items, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Offer excludes: Badminton Shuttlecocks, Tennis Balls, Squash Balls and Price Drop items.
2) Maximum Discount per code: £60
Direct Sports 10% off cycling terms and conditions
To qualify for 10% off on Direct Sports cycling products:
1) You must be a new registering customer.
2) Are purchasing from the Direct Sports website for the first time.
3) You must accept to receive promotional emails from the Direct Sports group.
4) You must be logged in or use the quick account creation at the basket stage when you make your first purchase.
5) There is no minimum spend to receive 10% off.
6) ‘10% off’ offer applicable to cycling products only.
Recommend a friend to Direct Cycling:
1) If you recommend a friend to Direct Cycling you will receive £10 credit to your account once they have spent £50 or more on Direct Cycling in one transaction.
2) Your friend will receive 10% off their order as a new customer to DirectCyling in addition to their £10 off when using the "recommend a friend" promo code with their order of £50 or more (see webiste 10% off terms and conditions for more information).
3) You can recommend as many friends as you like, and your account will be credited £10 for every genuine new customer brought to the website who spends £50 or more.
4) Recommend a friend codes are valid for 3 months only.
Direct Sports electrical recycle scheme.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
To use our collection scheme please email us at email@example.com
or contact us on 01740 646961 to arrange collection of your old electronic / electrical device. We will forward you a returns label by PDF or post. There is a small postal fee for this service of £4.99 per collection.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com